http://www.wpclipart.com/signs_symbol/words/thank_you/Thank_You_note_floral_2.png (Public Domain)
Hello, dear readers! As Thanksgiving day approaches, I am thinking about all of the many blessings in my life and all that I have to be thankful for. There are too many things to list here...the post would go on forever! So, I'm sharing a sampling by posting ten things for which I am grateful!
1. Mr.thisand that-We will be married 33 years New Year's Day. Can't imagine life without him. I think I'll keep him!
2. My family-I am so thankful for my family...Love you guys!!
3. My friends-so grateful to have you in my life!
4. My faith-Where would I be if I didn't know that the Lord walks beside my and guides me throughout life?
5. My pets-Gracie and Annie are my "fur babies." Even though they make me crazy sometimes with their antics (Annie!!) I love them!
6. Being a teacher-I always wanted to be a teacher, from the time I was a little girl and would play school each day. I have taught for 34 years in areas such as preschool, music lessons, third and fourth grades and gifted education. I also have taught adult Sunday School lessons and Children's Church. I'm a teacher at heart through and through!
7. Books-I LOVE to read and still find it a thrill to wander through bookstores. I haven't moved to the computer books craze yet because I still love the feel and smell of actual books in my hand.
8. Music-I have been involved in music for much of my life. From singing in choirs to directing choirs to playing violin in orchestras and small groups, to grooving to the radio, music is a part of my life that I truly enjoy! (And Mr.thisandthat plays a mean trumpet also!!)
9. Chocolate- 'Nuff said!! I haven't met chocolate I don't like yet!
10. Blogging! I am having a blast getting to be a blogger and interacting with the many bloggers and blog readers. And I appreciate so much all of you dear readers who take time out of your busy day to spend time with me on my blog!
How about you? Are you counting your blessings as Thanksgiving draws near? Leave a comment sharing some of your blessings or, if you prefer, what you are doing to celebrate Thanksgiving. I'd love to hear from you!
Until Next Time,
This Public Domain image is available for personal and commercial projects.