- Jewelry was kept to the bare minimum with only earrings, one stretch bracelet and a scarf instead of a necklace.
- I'm wearing my comfy Walmart brand striped tennis shoes. They add a little fun to my style!
- I'm carrying a blue and white striped beach tote rather than a purse. It holds everything I need for a casually busy day!
- To ward off the sun's rays and add one more note of "casual" I'm wearing my Steve Madden fedora hat. Do you wear hats? They can add an element of fun to your fashion!
- Note that although I have a blue theme running throughout this outfit, my accessories are not "matchy, matchy" and that's perfect for a very casual look!
So, what do you think about styling a dress three ways? Here's a collage review of the three looks. Which do you like best?
Hope you'll leave me your comments. And please be sure to stop back by on Friday when I will be joining in a Summer Tablescape Blog Tour hosted by Katherine's Corner. And, of course, hope you'll join me for Saturday Scriptures!
Until Next Time,
*Photography by William Ross
*Not a sponsored/gifted/paid post